Yes I'm still creating ATC's. Last month Unruly PaperArts was hosting a Celebrating the Holidays ATC Swap. This is the third swap hosted within the Unruly PaperArts Community Facebook Group this year and this was our most popular one to date.
The ATC's could depict, Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas. Given we don't celebrate the first two holidays here in Australia I stuck with the Christmas Theme for each of my cards and decided on doing a simple mixed media stamped design for all three so that the cards were flat and suitable for mailing overseas in a standard envelope to keep the postage costs down for everyone!
- Bubble wrap
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Luxe Ink - Pistachio
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Delicata Ink - Golden Glitz
- Pan Pastels - Phthalo Green and Bright Yellow Green
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Staz On Ink - Jet Black
- Faber Castell Big Brush Stampers - Deep Scarlet Red, May Green and Cadmium Yellow
- Stamps - Stampin Up Baroque Motifs, Christmas Classics, Dylusions Around the Edge Stamp Set, Scrappy Cat Swirl Flourishes, Darkroom Door French Script.
As the host of this swap, I was the person who was to receive everyone's ATC's and then swap them out.......so I had the chance to see each card created for our swap in person which is always a treat and very inspiring. A big thank you to all of my fellow Unrulies who joined our swap and I hope you love your returns.
With Christmas creeping up fast, we also have a fabulous Reader Art Quest Challenge for you to play along with over at Unruly PaperArts this month. The Theme is Santa Claus is Coming To Town and simply by creating a project and linking it up with our challenge you have a chance to win a wonderful prize from our Sponsor Amazing Crafting Products. For all the details and for lots of wonderful Christmas Inspiration head here!
Thanks for stopping by today!