Hi Everyone and Happy Monday. This year I have decided to play along with Tim's 12 Tags of 2014.
Over the last few months I have really enjoyed making tags, which is something I don't do often, so I thought that a little inspiration getting me outside of my comfort zone and doing a bit more grungy vintage may be just what the doctor ordered. Also only having to make one tag a month is manageable.
So here's my first tag. I didn't have all the products on hand that Tim used on his tag so improvised some and went without others. One thing my stash sadly lacks is a steam-punk embossing folder, and the fabulous TH Pocket Watch Die.
Tim's January Tag was all about Time, which is as you know if you have been reading some of my previous posts the word I chose for 2014.
My other mantra for 2014 I have also included on this tag - Imagine - Believe - Achieve.
- STAMPS: Time is on Your Side Stamp from Altered Pages, Unity Stamp Co Alphabet Background, Numbers & Empowered Words by Donna Downey
- STENCILS: The Crafter's Workshop Mini Pointy Circles Stencil
- STAINS: TH Distress Stains - Weather Wood, Antique Linen, Bundled Sage, Tea Dye
- INK: Black Versafine, Archival Vintage Sepia,
- EMBOSSING: Cuttlebug, Divine Swirl Embossing Folder
- OTHER: Perfect Pearls Copper Powder and Medium, Ribbon, Tim Holtz Ideaology Journaling Tickets, Manila Tag.