These two are for my swap - I chose these as they both were of animals on a scripted background, I simply stamped, coloured, cut out and mounted for some dimension and added some bling by way of glitter and some rhinestones.
I randomly scribbled with my crayon over a piece of high resolution copy paper which has a smooth surface and is thicker than normal copy paper. I then applied Alcohol Ink Over the surface, once dry I rubbed to remove the crayon and reveal the white of the paper.
Once done I then took three colours of Metallic Acrylic Paint and applied over my paper. I allowed a couple of seconds for it to absorb slightly and then I rubbed back with a cloth. It left a subtle hint of colour and the sheen of the metallic behind.I then simply added my stamped images which I coloured with my much loved Tria's, the sentiments and Newsprint Paper.
Today I am back to my Thank You Card Making, I have sixty to make in total. I am trying to make a variety of designs as I would definitely get bored and frustrated easily if they were all to be the same.