There were lots of things this week that brightened my week which included receiving three blog awards.
This award was received from the lovely Ann from Raggedy Ann's Playground, she is on the ScrapLounge Creative Team with me. I have to say I love visiting her blog because she does the most exquisite Vintage Layouts and makes wonderful ATC's.
In order to accept this award I have to tell you seven things you about myself and pass this on to 15 other people whos blogs I enjoy visiting.
- I hate crowds and once even had a panic attack in the middle of one.
- I finally after not being in the beauty industry for 10 years am finally throwing out product/equipment I kept from this industry thinking someday I may go back/need it.
- In less than a fortnight I will be moving to our new dream home.
- I eat chocolate nearly every day.
- I make a mess when crafting and my craft room is in constant need of cleaning up.
- I had the first sign of grey hair at 23 years of age
- This weekend my parents are moving from their home of 40 years to live in Casino with us.
The Versatile Blogger Award goes to:-
The second award I recieved from two different people this week.
To accept this award I have to
1. Post about it on your blog with a link to the sender.
2. Pass it on to those who visit your blog and leave comments regularly.
This award (twice received) came from my wonderful friends in the TUIC Blog Group. Julie from Time to Create and Molly - Miss Molly's Creations. What I love about all the ladies in my TUIC Group are they are all so diverse in their crafting and have become wonderful friends who support, encourage and nurture my creativeness and life in general. I would encourage you to visit all the TUIC Blog Group Members (see my sidebar) as they are all wonderful crafters and feature some wonderful products you may not know about.
I would like to pass this award onto the following people:
A big thank you to Ann, Julie and Molly for acknowledging my blog and brightening my week.