In order to receive this award there are a couple of things I must do:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award. Thank you Monica.
- Share 8 things about yourself.
- Pass it on to 8 bloggers.
- Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.
- I have been married for 17 years this year.
- In 2009 I gave up full time work to pursue my passion of Cardmaking/Scrapbooking
- I am an animal lover and have two furbabies one dog and one cat
- My favorite colour is purple
- I love and collect elephants
- When I left school I was going to become a Vetinarian however after doing work experience I realised I didn't really like the site of blood.
- One of my favorite holiday destinations has been Great Oyster Bay in Tasmania
- This past year I have made many new friends who I absolutely adore, because of my crafting.
The following blogs I have passed these awards on to are all beautiful and inspirational to me. I was only able to choose 8 but their are so many more wonderful blogs I visit regularly that I could mention for this award. I want you all to know you have my friendship, support and encouragment to continue sharing your love for your craft and your creative journey.
1. Dawn (Sunny Side Up) - visiting her blog always puts a smile on my face.
2. Jacqui (Crouching Dog Graphics) - who introduced me to Stampin' Up! Products and has always inspired.
3. Julie (Whatevers Happening) - one of the 3 very friendly and bubbly Tasmego's who made me feel very welcome at the ScrapLounge
4. Kym (The Inside Artist) - a beautiful fellow CT Member on the ScrapLounge and a inspiring scrapbooker.
5. Ann (RaggedyAnn's Playground)- another fellow CT Member who does stunningly beautiful Vintage Work, you'll love the vintage artsy feel of her blog too!
6. Jodi (Stick N Giggle) - Scraplounge CT Coordinator, beautiful scrapper and sells gorgeous product to boot.
7. Kelly (Southpaw Paperarts) - one of TUIC's newest members and a beautiful cardmaker.
8. Sue (Suez Papercutz) - the new blog of my Stampin' Up! Upline, (its been a long time in the making).